It's the final week of this month's Throw Down challenge, so that means we have 2 more design team projects to share as well as announcing another awesome crafter that will be moving on to the finale! Just in case you missed the introduction last week, you can check the post HERE and/or the Throwdown Page HERE
As a reminder, here is the Basket of items to use (pick at least 4):
And here is our DTM inspiration:
& this weeks Design Team pick is Marisa Gunn!
Every challenge needs players, and that's where you come in.
You should go and check out both our Guideline and Throwdown pages for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 12pm (noon) PST on Monday 8/31/15
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- Projects that don't follow the guidelines will be disqualified!
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this hashtag- #TGIFCTD03
- Questions should be left in the comment section or emailed to jw
@stampinstud.com Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Now show us what you've got!!