First off, we have the winner of #TGIFCTD02 to announce! Remember, this is based on your votes, and YOU have picked the winner to be..... Holly Stene!! Congrats, Holly! We'll be sending out your prize this week!
Yes, you read that correctly... Our Throwdown Challenge comes with an honest to goodness PRIZE!! As if bragging rights and an exclusive blog badge isn't enough... So be sure to play along! Like my momma always says...You cant win if you don't play!
Now down to business...
It's week two of this month's challenge, so that means we have 2 more design team projects to share as well as a finalist out of our entries! Just in case you missed the introduction last week, you can check the post HERE and/or the Throwdown Page HERE.
As a reminder, here is the Basket of items to use (pick at least 4):
And here is our DTM inspiration:
We also have a Design Team Pick from last week's entries...This winner will go to the finals at the end of the Throwdown! Congrats to Zoe Tant!
Remember, more inspiration will come throughout the month, so subscribe or check back regularly!
Every challenge needs players, and that's where you come in.
You should go and check out both our Guideline and Throwdown pages for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 12pm (noon) PST on Monday 8/31/15
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- Projects that don't follow the guidelines will be disqualified!
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this hashtag- #TGIFCTD03
- Questions should be left in the comment section or emailed to jw
@stampinstud.com Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Now show us what you've got!!