Ok who's ready for a Brand New Throw Down Challenge?!
Just in case you missed the introduction to how this challenge works check out our Throw Down page for all the deets.
Ok now that we are all up to date with the rules let's take a look at our new "Basket" ingredients...
Just to clarify for the items that say "or" you can only choose 1.
So NO to using Mint Macaron AND Pear Pizza.
We just wanted to give you additional choices so hopefully more of you can play along!
Here is the pantry for you to use:
Now remember when your creating if its NOT on one of these lists then its OFF LIMITS!
So here are a couple fun cards our Designers have created-
So now the question remains "Are YOU Ready For A Throw Down?"
Make sure you check out both our Guideline and Throwdown pages for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 3pm PST on Monday 8/31/15
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- Projects that don't follow the guidelines will be disqualified!
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this hashtag- #TGIFCTD03
- Questions should be left in the comment section or emailed to jw
@stampinstud.com Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)