Why hello there crafty friends!
We are excited to bring you a fun challenge that just might have you breaking out the ol' sewing machine or at least a white gel pen.
Yep this week is all about stitches & we don't mind if they are the faux kind...
we won't tell anyone they're not real. Lol!
Wait, before you go searching for a needle & thread let's congratulate last weeks
challenge winner Joanne James! Whoop Whoop!
~Now let's see what crafty goodness our Team has stitched up for you~
You should go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 9/29/16
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC74
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge and placed on our Winner's Circle on Friday 9/30/16
- Questions should be left in the comment section
Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Now show us what you've got!!