Happy Friday Stampers!
Lets start off by saying Congrats to Heather Heroldt for winning last weeks Sketch challenge!
Ok, today is all about cool way to use negative space, you know that left over piece that you have hanging around after punching or die cutting an image.
~Lets see what our Team has created for you~
You should go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 9/22/16
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC73
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge and placed on our Winner's Circle on Friday 9/23/16
- Questions should be left in the comment section
Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)