It was hard to choose the four finalist from last months Throw Down (If you missed them just click HERE ) so we were glad that picking the winner was up to you all!
CONGRATS to Dana!
We will be sending her a card & a package of the new Classy Designer Buttons!
Ok who's ready for a Brand New Throw Down Challenge?!
Just in case you missed the introduction to how this challenge works check out our Throw Down page for all the deets.
Ok now that we are all up to date with the rules let's take a look at our "Basket" ingredients...
Just to clarify for the items that say "or" you can only choose 1.
So NO using Pool Party AND Soft sky.
We just wanted to give you additional choices so hopefully more of you can play along!
We have updated the "Pantry" for this month as well!
Now remember when your creating if its NOT on one of these lists then its OFF LIMITS!
So here are a couple fun cards our Designers have created-
So now the question remains "Are YOU Ready For A Throw Down?"
Make sure you check out both our Guideline and Throwdown pages for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 12pm (noon) PST on Monday 7/27/15
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- Projects that don't follow the guidelines will be disqualified!
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this hashtag- #TGIFCTD02
- Questions should be left in the comment section or emailed to jw
@stampinstud.com Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)