Hello and Happy TGI Friday!!!
It's time to get our creative on, and we are excited about this week's technique challenge!
It's all about watercolor this week.
There are so many ways to feature watercolor on your projects, and so many different techniques that this is sure to be one inspiring challenge!
We are so happy that you all had as much fun with last week's sketch challenge as we did. We had some great contributions.
Congratulations to our winner:
Ready to check out what our designers did?
Take a peek!
Of course, the beauty of a challenge site is that you not only get to see what the Designers have made but you also get to play along!
You can go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 5/21/20
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIF Challenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC264
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge on Friday 5/22/20
- Questions should be left in the comment section
- Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Before you go we wanted to let you know that you can also follow us & tag us on your entries on INSTAGRAM! Click Here