Friday, May 25, 2018

#tgifc161 Technique Challenge

It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me
I couldn't get any bigger
With anyone else beside of me
And now it's clear as this promise
That we're making two reflections into one
'Cause it's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me

Are you singing along? We have a fun technique for you to try along with us this week!

To add to the excitement - we have a BRAND NEW Design Team Member!!!
Christy Velasquez!!!

I am Stampin' Up! Demonstrator located in Cary, NC and have been paper crafting for over 15 years. Growing up with an artistic mom who painted and had her own craft business, I think I get my love of creating with my hands from her. I have a wonderful husband who supports my passion for this business and two adorable Pomeranian fur children. 
Creating hand made cards is something I am passionate about and I love to see the smile it brings to people's faces when you give them one of your creations. In a world driven by technology where so much communication is done through our devices, I think it is more important now to spread the handmade kindness with old fashioned snail mail.

We are excited to have her on our team - AND we are excited to recognize last week's challenge winner:


And the runner up is:

Jenny Hall

Thank you for all of the amazing entries last week! You all rocked it!
Now on to this week's challenge! We hope you love what our team has to share!

Elizabeth Price

Carolynn Sander | Care Bear Stamps

Charlet Mallett

Christy Velasquez

Andrea Tracy-Tucker


Of course, the beauty of a challenge site is that you not only get to see what the Designers have made but you also get to play along!
You can go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind: 

Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 5/31/18

  • Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
  • Please post the TGIF Challenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
  • Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
  • When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC161
  • Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge on Friday 6/1/18
  • Questions should be left in the comment section
  • Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!!  "Like us" while you're there :-)