Friday, January 12, 2018

#tgifc142 Sketch Challenge

 It's sketch challenge time, friends!!! This is ALWAYS a fun challenge because it is SO versatile and brings so many different ideas!

 Remember last week when we introduced.....? Well, guess what? We have MORE for you!
 The FABULOUS Dena Rekow!!!

My name is Dena Rekow and I have been paper crafting since 1999, when I decided I wanted an ink pad of a color other than black for use in my classroom (I used to teach High School Biology). I love sharing my creativity and brightening the world with my "happy" one card at a time! I am passionate about crafting and absolutely love teaching people how they can create with stamps, ink and paper! I also love to knit, hang out on the beach and spend time with my husband of 20 years and our two amazing kids and stamp ambassador, Sophie, a golden retriever.


Before we check out our sketch and what our designers have created, we'd like to take a moment to thank you all for playing along with us last week for our color challenge. We'd also like to recognize our winner from last week's challenge - AND IT'S A BACK TO BACK!!!!



Alright, let's take a peek at our sketch and what our designers have come up with!


















Of course, the beauty of a challenge site is that you not only get to see what the Designers have made but you also get to play along!

You can go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind: 

Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 1/18/18
  • Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
  • Please post the TGIF Challenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
  • Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
  • When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC142
  • Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge on Friday 1/19/18
  • Questions should be left in the comment section
  • Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!!  "Like us" while you're there :-)
 Now show us what you've got!