Before we get to our usual chitter chatter, I wanted to remind you that right now, for a limited time, the Throwdown finalists are looking for a vote from you to decide the winner! Click HERE to go to the post and vote for your favorite (until July 6).
Thanks for your continued support. Last week's Remix challenge had so many amazing cards, and once again it was quite a feat to select a "winner." Please know that the team is always torn between quite a few card entries, so don't be discouraged if you haven't won yet; just keep playing along, giving your all, having fun, and your time will come :-) We have another statistical anomaly this week (for you statisticians out there)... for the second week in a row we have a two time winner! What are the odds? Really, if you know the odds please leave a comment, Lol! So without further ado, congrats to Susanne Späth for her awesome mashup! Check out her project on our Winner's Circle Page! We will be posting our runners up on our Facebook Fan Page too so stay tuned...you just might see your card featured!
Onto the challenge...
This week we're back to challenge basics with some colours for you to play with:
Here is this week's round of inspiration from our design team:
Of course, the beauty of a challenge site is that you not only get to see what the Designers have made but you also get to play along!
You should go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 10pm PST on Wednesday 7/8/15
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC10
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge and placed on our Winner's Circle on Friday 7/10/15
- Questions should be left in the comment section or emailed to jw
@stampinstud.com Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Now show us what you've got!!