For now, here is a new challenge that we DID agree on... We're calling it our Monthly Throwdown!
The premise is very similar to a cooking show on Food Network called Chopped. If you're familiar with it, then you probably already know where this is going. If not, just keep reading. We thought it would be fun and exciting to see what everybody would make given a level playing field of items to work with. And some challenging items that may not quite go together. Now be forewarned, this challenge may not be for everyone. Read more about the Challenge and "Rules" on our Throwdown page.
This month, the Basket is user friendly. Wanted to get off to a good start. After all, Gold, Pink, Purple, Butterflies? Piece of cake! Right? Well, prove it! Show us whatcha got! Use at lease 4 of these items (along with whatever you want from the pantry):
Speaking of "Show us whatcha got," here are 2 of our designers' cards for this challenge:
Remember, more inspiration will come throughout the month, so subscribe or check back regularly!
Every challenge needs players, and that's where you come in.
You should go and check out both our Guideline and Throwdown pages for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 12pm (noon) PST on Monday 6/29/15
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- Projects that don't follow the guidelines will be disqualified!
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFCTD01
- Questions should be left in the comment section or emailed to jw
@stampinstud.com Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Now show us what you've got!!