Hello and Happy Friday!!!!
This week's technique challenge is a FUN ONE!!! Does anyone remember way back in the day where if you wanted a background paper, you HAD to stamp your own?
Well, we're taking it back a little and doing it again!!!
Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge last week! We loved seeing your projects. It was once again hard to choose a winner, but we kind of had to, so we finally narrowed it down to:
Look at all the fun stamped patterned papers our Design Team created!!!!
Of course, the beauty of a challenge site is that you not only get to see what the Designers have made but you also get to play along!
You can go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 6/25/20
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIF Challenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC269
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge on Friday 6/26/20
- Questions should be left in the comment section
- Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Before you go we wanted to let you know that you can also follow us & tag us on your entries on INSTAGRAM! Click Here