Are you ready for a great sketch challenge this week?
We sure were. Sketch Challenges are a great way to jump start your creativity, and this one will be no different! Check it out.
How often do you find yourself using multiple circles on your cards? If it's not very often, hopefully this inspires you to try. If you do, hopefully this will be a fun, new sketch idea for you.
Also, check out last week's winning color challenge entry:
WE HAD A TIE!!!!
Congratulations ladies!!! Don't forget to grab your "I'm a Winner" button for your blogs!!!
How about checking out what our designer's came up with:
Of course, the beauty of a challenge site is that you not only get to see what the Designers have made but you also get to play along!
You can go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 7/19/18
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIF Challenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC168
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge on Friday 7/20/18
- Questions should be left in the comment section
- Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)