Before we get started highlighting this week's challenge, we would like to take a moment to thank you all for visiting and playing along. It is so exciting to see so many wonderful challenge cards each week. It truly helps keep us inspired, when we see you loving and creating along with our challenges! Y'all made it REALLY HARD to choose a winner again this week, but in the end, the team decided on:
We also have MORE exciting news to share! This week we are welcoming TWO new designers to our TGIF team! The fabulous Melissa Stout and Breelin Renwick!!!! They are both fabulous women and amazingly talented!
Ok, so it happens to be my week to be the "spotlighted designer" I usually like saying awesome things about the other designers on the team, but not sure I can exactly do that about myself. So, unless one of them jumps in and takes this over, you'll have to settle for me answering the standard questions.
1. Tell us about yourself: I'm a mom of 3 boys, married to my handsome hero, and live in Las Vegas, NV. I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator now for 11 years and had the honor of serving on the 2012 and 2013 Artisan Design Teams. Yesterday was my birthday :)
2. Three words that describe your style: Cheery, Clean, and Detailed
3. Most awesome crafty moment: Being chosen for the Artisan Teams and seeing my cards in magazines!
4.What two Stampin' Up! products could you not live without: My Big Shot (and accessories of course) and my Aquapainters (I might be addicted to watercoloring)
5. A random fact: I could probably eat Peach Gummy Rings every day!
6. Tip of the Day: When in doubt, turn to the catalogs! There are SO many amazing ideas. Look to it for layouts, or color combos, or look for fun new techniques you might not have tried yet.
So how does this new challenge work?
All you have to do is create something inspired by our spotlighted designer!
So use the picture above or visit her blog Stamp Time Somewhere
to find something that truly get your mojo going.
We would love to see what creation you chose so please link back to it if you can.
Of course, the beauty of a challenge site is that you not only get to see what the Designers have made but you also get to play along!
You can go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 2/2/17
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC92
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge and placed on our Winner's Circle on Friday 2/3/17
- Questions should be left in the comment section
Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Now show us what you've got!!