Hello crafty friends!
It was a blast to see so many amazing entries for last week,
y'all made it hard to choose just one winner-
but ultimately we decided on Carolynn Sander's card!
Ok now its time to jump in to this weeks challenge...
This one is all about cutting! Fussy cutting or die cutting we don't care,
we just want to see you Cut. It. Out. Lol!
Let's see what inspiration our amazing team has made for us~
You should go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 7/28/16
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC65
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge and placed on our Winner's Circle on Friday 7/29/16
- Questions should be left in the comment section
Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)