This week we have another public service announcement-
FATHERS DAY is less than a month away. But don't worry we got you covered with this weeks "Masculine" themed challenge.
But before you run off to dig out stamps that haven't seen the light of day in over a year lets announce the winner of last weeks Sketch challenge- Loni Spendlove!
Let me just say HOLY COW there were sooo many awesome cards entered that it was uber hard to pick just one winner!
Alrighty, now here's some seriously awesome inspiration from our Design Team...
Of course, the beauty of a challenge site is that you not only get to see what the Designers have made but you also get to play along!
You should go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 5/26/16
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC56
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge and placed on our Winner's Circle on Friday 5/27/16
- Questions should be left in the comment section
Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Now show us what you've got!!