Can you believe its April?! Seriously!
And if that's not crazy enough, TGIF will be turning one in just a couple of weeks!
Talk about time flying, geesh!
Well before Christmas rolls around lets announce last weeks winner & our newest Team Member...
so our winner is Wilma De Korte! Check out her project on our Winner's Circle Page! Wilma, don't forget to grab the winners button for your blog!
We will be posting our runners up on our Facebook Fan Page too so stay tuned...you just might see your card featured!
Ok now lets welcome the fabulous Chloe Evans!
Now you can grab these 3 colors (or similar if you don't have them) & get crafty!
Take a look at some fun inspiration made by our wonderful design team.....
Of course, the beauty of a challenge site is that you not only get to see what the Designers have made but you also get to play along!
You should go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 4/7/16
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC49
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge and placed on our Winner's Circle on Friday 4/8/16
- Questions should be left in the comment section
Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Now show us what you've got!!