Welcome back for week Twelve!! There was an incredible show of talent on last week's sketch challenge. Almost 40 cards, and every one was great! Once again, the design team was torn picking a winner, so be sure to check out our honorable mention posts on Facebook to see the cards that almost made the top prize. Ultimately we had to pick one, and the winner is Julie Gearinger! Check out her project on our Winner's Circle Page! Congratulations Julie, and don't forget to grab the winners button for your blog!
I am honoured to share some exciting news with you this week; our team is growing again! Yep, we've added a new Designer to our team! You should recognize her from her multiple guest spots over the last few challenges (as if you didn't already know her work before that). I'm talking about the one and only CrushOnColour herself - Shannon Lane!
We are absolutely delighted to welcome her to our team, and I hope that you can give her a warm welcome, too!
And if that wasn't exciting enough we are doing a Give Away at this years Stampin Up Convention!
To win be one of the first 15 people that find Trouble a.k.a. Stampin Stud roaming around at Convention & give him the code word: Shenanigans
Don't worry if you aren't attending- we will be doing an Convention After Party Giveaway so stay tuned!
Now onto the challenge...
This week we have a challenge Free for All! So grab your newest paper crafting toys & meet us on the playground:
The challenge is simple: no particular sketch, no particular colours, no theme other than to highlight your favourite new product! Are you ready to see what our designers' favorites are? Well, here you go!
Of course, the beauty of a challenge site is that you not only get to see what the Designers have made but you also get to play along!
You should go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 10pm PST on Wednesday 7/22/15
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC12
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge and placed on our Winner's Circle on Friday 7/24/15
- Questions should be left in the comment section or emailed to jw
@stampinstud.com Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Now show us what you've got!!